Library Schedules and Routines

Monday 12 September 2011

Welcome Back!

Hello Runnymede Crew!

My name is Ms. Edgar and I am Runnymede's new Teacher-Librarian.  I'm looking very forward to being your new librarian and welcome each and every one of you, including parents, to visit the library as often as you can.  The library will be open for families and students in the mornings from 8:00-8:50 and afternoons from 3:15-3:45.  The library is much more than just books and I encourage students to use this quiet space to research or complete homework/assignments. 

This site will be updated frequently and will provide information about new exciting books, reviews written by students, useful links and more!

Parents, if you have any questions or requests, please email me at the following address:

runnymedelibrary@yahoo.ca


Looking forward to an excellent year as your Teacher-Librarian!

Ms. Edgar

No comments:

Post a Comment